Ali Wentworth Wiki:- Ali is a well-known personality already and people have been interested in knowing about her, but today suddenly the whole world is searching for Ali. The entire social media is full of stuff related to her. Some want to know about her personal life like her family, her net worth, and her income, and some want to know about her professional life. Here Arealnews.com has come out with a whole bunch of information
Who is Ali Wentworth?
Ali Wentworth was born on 12 January 1965 in Washington, D.C., U.S. She is an American actress, comedian, author, and producer. Her stepfather, Henry Brandon, was the Washington correspondent for The Sunday Times of London, and her maternal grandmother was explorer Janet Elliott Wulsin. If you are searching for Ali Wentworth’s Biography and want to know everything about her personal information and her career then you are at the right place and the whole set of information becomes a must-read for you.
Ali Wentworth Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Husband
|Real Name||Ali Wentworth|
|Profession||American actress, comedian, author, and producer|
|Husband Name||George Stephanopoulos|
|Age||57 Years Old|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Date of Birth||12 January 1965|
|Birth Place||Washington, D.C., U.S|
|School Name||Dana Hall School|
|College Name||Bard College|
|Father Name||Eric Wentworth|
|Mother Name||Muffie Cabot|
|Children||Elliott Anastasia Stephanopoulos, Harper Andrea Stephanopoulos|
|Income Source||Actress, Author, Producer|
|Net Worth, Salary||$16 million|
Ali Wentworth Biography
Ali Wentworth was born on 12 January 1965 in Washington, D.C., U.S. She is an American actress, comedian, author, and producer. Wentworth debuted as a cast member on the Fox sketch comedy series In Living Color from 1992 to 1994, where she was known for impressions of Cher, Amy Fisher, Hillary Clinton, Princess Diana, Brooke Shields, Lisa Marie Presley, Sharon Stone, and other characters.
Wentworth attended the Dana Hall School for Girls in Wellesley, Massachusetts, and studied drama at Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, New York before graduating from New York University.
Ali Wentworth Personal Life & Career
- Ali Wentworth was born on 12 January 1965 in Washington, D.C., U.S.
- She is an American actress, comedian, author, and producer.
- Wentworth is married to George Stephanopoulos, ABC News chief anchor, correspondent, and former political adviser to the Clinton administration.
- They met on a blind date in April 2001, were engaged two months later, and were married on November 20, 2001, at the Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity on New York City’s Upper East Side.
- In 2020, Wentworth launched a podcast Go Ask Ali in partnership with Shondaland audio
- Wentworth attended the Dana Hall School for Girls in Wellesley Massachusetts and studied drama at Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson New York before graduating from New York University.
Ali Wentworth Parents & Husband Name
|Maisie Husband’s Name||George Stephanopoulos|
|Maisie Father’s Name||Eric Wentworth|
|Maisie Mother’s Name||Muffie Cabot|
Ali Wentworth Husband, Relationship, Affair
As per information, Ali Wentworth’s marital status is Married. Her Husband’s name is George Stephanopoulos. If you wanna both our love stories then continue reading this article and know all details here.
Ali Wentworth Profession & Net Worth Income
- By profession, she is an American actress, comedian, author, and producer
- Her Networth Income is $16 million
Ali Wentworth Instagram/Twitter/Wikipedia/Facebook Profiles
FAQ About Ali Wentworth Wiki
Q.1 Who is Ali Wentworth?
Ans. She is an American actress, comedian, author, and producer
Q.2 Who is the Husband of Ali Wentworth?
Ans. George Stephanopoulos
Q.3 What is the age of Ali Wentworth?
Ans. 57 Years Old.
Q.4 What is the net worth of Ali Wentworth?
Ans. Her net worth is $16 million
Sources By Wikipedia