Busy Philipps Wiki:- Lauren is a well-known personality already and people have been interested in knowing about her, but today suddenly the whole world is searching for Lauren. The entire social media is full of stuff related to her. Some want to know about her personal life like her family, her net worth, and her income, and some want to know about her professional life. Here Arealnews.com has come out with a whole bunch of information
Who is Busy Philipps?
Busy Philipps was born on 25 June 1979 in Oak Park, Illinois, U.S. She is an American actress. She has also appeared in supporting roles in numerous films, such as The Smokers (2000), Home Room (2002), White Chicks (2004), Made of Honor (2008), He’s Just Not That Into You (2009), The Gift (2015), and I Feel Pretty (2018)
If you are searching for Busy Philipps’s Biography and want to know everything about her personal information and her career then you are at the right place and the whole set of information becomes a must-read for you.
Busy Philipps Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Husband
|Real Name||Busy Philipps|
|Husband Name||Marc Silverstein|
|Age||42 Years Old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (approx)|
|Weight||60 KG (approx)|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Date of Birth||25 June 1979|
|Birth Place||Oak Park, Illinois, U.S.|
|School Name||High School|
|College Name||Loyola Marymount University|
|Father Name||Joseph Philipps|
|Mother Name||Barbara Philipps|
||Leigh Ann Philipps|
|Children||Birdie Leigh Silverstein, Cricket Pearl Silverstein|
|Income Source||American actress|
|Net Worth, Salary||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Busy Philipps Biography
Busy Philipps was born on 25 June 1979 in Oak Park, Illinois, U.S. She is an American actress. She is best known for her roles on the television series Freaks and Geeks (1999–2000), Dawson’s Creek (2001–2003), Love, Inc. (2005–2006), and ER (2006–2007), for her abortion access advocacy, and for her portrayal of Laurie Keller on the ABC series Cougar Town (2009–2015), for which she received the Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series. Busy Philipps Wiki.
Busy Philipps Personal Life & Career
- Busy Philipps was born on 25 June 1979 in Oak Park, Illinois, U.S.
- She is an American actress.
- She attended Loyola Marymount University at the same time as Freaks and Geeks costar Linda Cardellini and Colin Hanks; she dated Hanks for several years after they left school.
- Her first major role was Kim Kelly in the 1999–2000 comedy-drama TV series Freaks and Geeks; Philipps appeared in all but one of the show’s 18 episodes
- She was a series regular in seasons 5 and 6, appearing in 46 episodes before the show finished in 2003
- Busy Philipps married screenwriter Marc Silverstein in 2007. They have two children: Birdie, born in 2008, and Cricket, born in 2013
Busy Philipps Parents & Husband Name
|Maisie Husband’s Name||Marc Silverstein|
|Maisie Father’s Name||Joseph Philipps|
|Maisie Mother’s Name||Barbara Philipps|
Busy Philipps Husband, Relationship, Affair
As per information, Busy Philipps’s marital status is married. Her Husband’s name is Marc Silverstein. If you wanna both our love stories then continue reading this article and know all details here.
Busy Philipps Profession & Net Worth Income
- By profession, she is an American actress
- Her Networth Income is $1 Million – $5 Million
Busy Philipps Instagram/Twitter/Wikipedia/Facebook Profiles
FAQ About Busy Philipps Wiki
Q.1 Who is Busy Philipps?
Ans. She is an American actress
Q.2 Who is the Husband of Busy Philipps?
Ans. Marc Silverstein
Q.3 What is the age of Busy Philipps?
Ans. 42 Years Old.
Q.4 What is the net worth of Busy Philipps?
Ans. Her net worth is $1 Million – $5 Million
Sources By Wikipedia